Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all users and customers of osboosting.com
The Company – OSBoosting
The Website – osboosting.com
You – Customers and/or Users of osboosting.com
Services – Any service listed on osboosting.com
OSBoosting.com (hereby referred to as “The Company”) has no affiliation with JaGeX Ltd. Registered Names and Trademarks are the copyright and property of their respective owners. RuneScape is a registered trademark of of JaGeX Limited 1999-2021, Jagex Ltd.
All game content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, data compilations are owned by the game publisher or its licensors and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
2. ACCOUNT RISK
- Account sales: All accounts sold on osboosting.com are guaranteed safe and secure from recovery, but following your ownership of the account it becomes your responsibility to follow in-game rules and you bare responsibility for actions taken against the account.
- Services: All services provided by osboosting.com are undertaken at your own risk. Possible actions can be taken against your in-game account during or following a service. You accept full responsibility for any actions taken against your account.
OSBoosting will guarantee to help you recover your account for 1 month after purchase. This is in accordance with the Sythe.org “recovery responsibility” timeline. We will also attempt to assist you in recovery, if it remains possible, beyond the 1 month, although this will subject to availability and at our discretion.
If we believe you are abusing our recovery guarantee to defraud other users, the No-Recovery Guarantee becomes voided.
3. LOST / STOLEN ITEMS
You are responsible for any unauthorized access to your in-game accounts. We suggest you change the password to your new account and add 2 Factor Authentication to your email and in-game account. Osboosting.com is not responsible for lost or stolen items that result from unauthorized access to your accounts, under any circumstances. These situations are not possible to mediate, therefore the customer accepts all risk associated with storing items on the accounts.
- Account sales: Refunds will not be granted in any circumstance after the account has been delivered by The Company. We may however offer to purchase the account back from you for a reduced price, but we are not required to.
- Services: Refunds for services may only be requested before the service has been started. Other than that, refunds are only granted in cases in which The Company decides that the order cannot be completed, for whatever reason.
5. IDENTITY VERIFICATION
The Company may require more information following Your payment to properly determine that the payment has been authorized by You. Extra verification may include:
– Phone call to a contracted phone number
– Text message to a contracted phone number
– Social media verification
– Paypal transactions history
– Government-Issued Photo ID
– Payment History
These identity verification methods help The Company in preventing fraud. Failure to comply with The Company’s request may result in 24 hour payment seizure and/or a refund of your payment. The Company reserves the right to refuse business to You if you do not complete the requested identity verification.
The Company seeks to eliminate fraud through identity verification procedures. In the circumstance that Your payment is reversed following a completed order by The Company, The Company reserves the right to deduct the reversed amount from future orders made by You. The Company reserves the right to seek repayment for all reversed transactions for which the services have already been completed.
The Company reserves the right to submit your full information to authorities and payment processors following a reversed payment. The Company also reserves the right to share your name and payment information with other merchants following a reversal.